MHC Alerts are notifications that are sent to subscribing health care providers each time their current patients have an encounter with another health care provider. The notifications include relevant patient information delivered within moments to the patient's health provider enabling better clinical decision making and patient care.
Benefits of MHC Alerts:
- Gives access to patient information for scheduling follow-up treatment.
- MHC Alerts consist of clinical encounter data as well as reports and documents.MHC Alerts are quickly sent to providers or care managers for better care coordination and clinical decision support.
- MHC Alerts are subscription based and automatically triggered.
- MHC Alerts are sent electronically to the health records system (EHR), DIRECT secure messaging inbox or MHC CareView portal.
- MHC Alerts are delivered in real-time.