Position: Data Analyst
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Responsibilities Overview: The Data Analyst will serve as part of the staff that manages MHC’s enterprise master patient index (EMPI). In this position, the responsibilities will include managing and analyzing the MHC database that is used to aggregate all of MHC participating providers to maintain consistent, accurate and current demographic and essential patient medical data. The objective is to ensure that each patient is represented only once across the MHC EMPI software system. MHC’s EMPI is intended to solve the common problem where multiple systems across the organization gradually become inconsistent with respect to the patient’s most current data when the patient’s information changes. will. General responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight of remediation processing. Review work list items and assign work list tasks to remediation staff at MHC. Review and audit records from remediation process. Review documentation for MHC EMPI processing and change as needed.
- Monitor data integrity via SQL into the HSPI reporting database. Look for trends in linkages that are linked incorrectly and bad data elements. Review processes with participants to determine additional processes within MHC to link or unlink records when the system does not perform this process automatically.
- Monitor linkage and task thresholds. Review HSPI upgrades and release notes. Push for deployment of upgrades for needed features in new releases. Recommend new threshold levels as new sources are brought into the exchange and review new sources test data for completeness and accuracy. Review values to be setup as anonymous values as new sources on-board
- Expand or modify system to serve new purposes or improve work flow.
- Test, maintain, and monitor computer programs and systems.
- Review and analyze computer printouts and performance indicators.
- Consult with management to ensure agreement on system principles.
- Read manuals, periodicals, and technical reports to learn how to develop programs that meet staff and user requirements.
- Provide weekly report to supervisor
- Additional other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor of Science preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $15.00 /hour
For more information, please contact MHC at:
Phone number: (573)-777-4550
Click here to download or print the document.