To register for any of the services above please click on the button on the right.
Missouri Health Connection offers a range of HIE services designed to integrate more complete patient information into the care delivery of HIE participants. These services help to empower doctors and patients to be more informed and improve quality of care and coordination of care. Click on the links below for details on services.
Services & Data
MHC services enable our participants to utilize tools that are meaningful and actionable.
- Clinical Document Exchange - Direct Secure Messaging
- Alert Notifications - Public Health Reporting
- Disaster Planning & Recovery - Many new services to come
The data collected and stored in a patient health record through the MHC network gives providers vital patient history to ensure the best quality of care is given. Data collected:
- Patient Demographics - Lab Results
- Allergies - Encounter
- Problem lists - Image Reports
- Diagnoses - Immunizations
- Medications - Patient Consent (Opt-In)
Interoperability, EHR and HIT challenges?
Contact MHC today and find out how we can provide services to help.
- Provide legislative monitoring services
- Coordinate members together to facilitate problem solving
- Leverage the MHC memberships needs to obtain additional funding support for HIT for MHC’s Participants